Home Care /Live in care
Home Care, Live in Care, Hospital Discharge Reablement, End of life or Overnight Care,
We visit you at the agreed time with you and the support includes:
- Getting up in the morning and supporting you with your washing and dressing
- Preparing your meals and fluids and assisting with meals if needed.
- Toileting or changing pads
- Assisting with medication administration and ordering of supply from pharmacy.
- Doing your shopping and ensure environment is tidy and safe for your to walk about.
- Doing your laundry and offer welfare checks
- We can come and sit with you and offer you companionship
Live in Care
- We assess your support needs and match you with a live in carer who will come and live with you in your home
- We review how the care is going before the end of first week of your live in carer starting.
- Your live in carer will support you with all the activities of daily living you can no longer do for yourself
- They prepare meals, clean your home, do your laundry, support you enjoy quality life
- Take you to health appointments, and stock your medication
- They escort you on your holiday, play puzzle, read books , go to the library, places of worship and do other activities in your home or in the community
- They provide you with companionship
Say Goodbye to lonely life, continue living a quality life knowing someone is overlooking and providing you with the support to meet all your welfare ne
End of Live Care or night support
- Having your loved one becoming unwell is very stressful and can be cause a lot of anxiety and pain
- It is the time your loved one needs most support to spend their remaining days of life in the way they always wanted and surrounded with family and friends
- Our end of life care provides that emotional and practical support to meet all of the support needs for your loved one
- The support includes – washing and dressing, change of position, preparation of meals and feeding, medication collection and administration, maintaining your home hygiene and small errands
- They provide companionship and a shoulder to lean on when emotionally drained
With our support, the last journey becomes less challenging
- Being in hospital regardless of age causes loss of muscle strength and independence
- Recovering at home is the best way of regaining your independence faster
- Book our support worker who can come and provide you with reablement support
- Working with hospital discharge teams occupational therapists and physiotherapists, our live in care support you and encourage to carry out activities of daily living
- Walk around with you in your home to encourage muscles to become strong again
- They prepare meals and help you run your home until you regain your independence again
- Private Older People
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Hospital discharge
- Lonely older people
- End of life
- We work with you and your main carer to identify and agree on the level of support you prefer to maintain your safety and wellbeing
- We liaise with your social workers, advocates , and other health and social care professionals to access specialist support for you to remain safe and well in your home
- We complete person centred support plans that reflects your support and the way you wanted to be supported for your carers to use when they are supporting you.
- We provide staff that is well trained and supervised to deliver quality support to you
- We build a regular team of workers to ensure consistency and continuity of support.